Melbourne, FL. / 11 January 2021– Satcom Direct (SD) has successfully activated 500 terminals for aerospace customers subscribing to Inmarsat’s High Throughput Satellite (HTS) Global Xpress network through the Jet ConneX service. This achievement positions SD as the leading service provider of Inmarsat’s ultra-high speed data service to private and government aviation users worldwide. (more…)
- SD reaches major milestone activating 500th terminal on Inmarsat Global Xpress network.
- ExecuJet MRO Services Wins ‘International’ Accolade at Bombardier ASF
- Jagadguru Narendracharya Maharaj Sansthan, Nanijdham, contributes 1 Crore 2 Lacs towards Relief Funds to combat COVID-19 pandemi
- RADISSON HOTEL GROUP APPOINTS NISHA MENON AS GENERAL COUNSEL, ASIA PACIFIC
- ETIHAD AIRWAYS EASES TRAVEL PLANS BY INTRODUCING ETIHAD CREDIT
- Flying Colours Corp. opens new and largest paint hangar at Ontario headquarters
- Embassy of France in the U.S.
- South Africa stage incredible comeback to claim HSBC Los Angeles Sevens title
- CANADIAN NATIONAL SPORTSMEN’S SHOWS
- BEAUTY MELBOURNE 2020