Lorenzo Stoll has been appointed as SWISS’s new Head of Swiss WorldCargo. He will assume his new function on 1 April. He succeeds Ashwin Bhat, who will take up new duties as Chief Commercial Officer of Lufthansa Cargo on 1 March. Lorenzo Stoll is currently SWISS’s Head of Western Switzerland, with responsibility for its Geneva business and operations. The search for his successor to oversee the key Geneva market is already under way. (more…)
- Lorenzo Stoll named new Head of Swiss WorldCargo
- ETIHAD AIRWAYS BOOSTS CARBON OFFSET PROGRAMME
- BRITISH AIRWAYS OFFERING SHORT-HAUL FLASH DEALS WITH OVER 1 MILLION SEATS FOR LESS THAN £40
- SD reaches major milestone activating 500th terminal on Inmarsat Global Xpress network.
- ExecuJet MRO Services Wins ‘International’ Accolade at Bombardier ASF
- Jagadguru Narendracharya Maharaj Sansthan, Nanijdham, contributes 1 Crore 2 Lacs towards Relief Funds to combat COVID-19 pandemi
- RADISSON HOTEL GROUP APPOINTS NISHA MENON AS GENERAL COUNSEL, ASIA PACIFIC
- ETIHAD AIRWAYS EASES TRAVEL PLANS BY INTRODUCING ETIHAD CREDIT
- Flying Colours Corp. opens new and largest paint hangar at Ontario headquarters
- Embassy of France in the U.S.